WE ARE URGING ALL BEEP SCHEME PARTICIPANTS TO ORDER YOUR TESTING KIT URGENTLY, DUE TO DEMAND, THERE WILL BE A CUT OFF POINT FOR DISPATCHING KITS.
THIS WILL BE BEFORE THE DEADLINE FOR RESULTS AT THE END OF SEPTEMBER.
Oldcastle Laboratories are a newly Approved Laboratory by DAFM for the Faecal Egg testing for the BEEP-S Scheme. See details below:
5 Easy Steps to Submit your Samples to us!!
You will qualify for the scheme if you had suckler calves born in your herd between 1 July 2020 and 30 June 2021.
1. Simply call the office to give them your details and make your payment. Cost will depend on the time you are carrying out the testing. Last minute samples will incur extra charges.
2. We will send you out the pots with your submission form.
3. Send / drop the samples back into us.
4. Turnaround will depend on volume of samples received.
5. We will email your Certificate of analysis to you and we will sort out the rest with the department!