Sheep Improvement Scheme 2023
- Oldcastle laboratories Ltd have been granted approval by DAFM to carry Faecal Egg Samples under the 2023 Sheep Improvement Scheme.
- The Sheep Improvement Scheme requires participants with Lowland flocks to carry out a minimum of 2 Faecal Egg Counts per annum between 1st June 2023 and 30 September 2023.
- For Hill Flocks 1 Faecal Egg Count must be carried out on lambs within 4 weeks post weaning, depending on farming practices this can be any time throughout the scheme year.
Click Here to Download SIS Submission Form : Sheep Improvement Scheme Submission Form 2023
- Call us to book the correct kit.
- Pay for your testing.
- Have your kit delivered to you door.
- Return and receive results within 24 – 48 hours.
- We will pass all the necessary details onto DAFM for you.
Call the office on (049) 8541160 to arrange your testing kit today!