Sheep Welfare Scheme 2022
- Oldcastle laboratories Ltd comply with the Vetqas Parasitology Proficiency Testing (PT0114) for laboratory number 1340 – Oldcastle Laboratories and are therefore granted approval by DAFM to carry Faecal Egg Samples under the 2021 Sheep Welfare Scheme.
- The Sheep Welfare Scheme requires participants with Lowland flocks to carry out a minimum of 2 Faecal Egg Counts per annum between 1st June 2022 and 30 September 2022.
- For Hill Flocks 1 Faecal Egg Count must be carried out on lambs within 4 weeks post weaning, depending on farming practices this can be any time throughout the scheme year.
Click Here to Download SWS Submission Form : SWS Submission Form
- Call us to book the correct kit.
- Pay for your testing.
- Have your kit delivered to you door.
- Return and receive results within 24 – 48 hours.
- We will pass all the necessary details onto DAFM for you.
Call the office on (049) 8541160 to arrange your testing kit today!